FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DEPARTMENT/PROGRAM: Communications Department
REPORTS TO: Communication Director
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
Drive external marketing programs in support of Catholic school enrollment – with a focus on the 34 elementary schools. The Diocese’s fully integrated marketing program includes paid print and broadcast advertising, paid digital advertising, and an owned media/brand journalism program. The Catholic School Enrollment and Marketing Manager is also responsible for managing an enrollment Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, social media program for the schools department, as well as partnering with the Director of Communications in formulating strategy that will increase school enrollment and increase student retention.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent writing skills / preferred journalism background
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms. HubSpot preferred.
- Strong command of graphic design programs: Photoshop, InDesign
- Proficiency in general computer skills: e-mail, internet browsing, and file management.
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Exceptional intercultural and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other related social media outlets.
- Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing in relation to Church teachings and doctrine.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and travel offsite.
- Five years working experience in a related position.
- Experience leading/supporting integrated marketing programs.
- Knowledge of PC and Mac photo / video editing applications.
- Background working with schools in a communications and/or marketing position.
- Bilingual Preferred – Spanish / English or English / Vietnamese
EQUIPMENT OPERATED: Computer, still and video camera, audio recording equipment.
- Lead execution of catholic school enrollment strategic plan.
- Serve as primary service contact and liaison for catholic schools.
- Partner with target schools in executing branding – including writing collateral, managing design, and workflows.
- Manage CRM and lead tracking for target schools.
- Execute culturally specific micro-enrollment campaigns focused on the Spanish and Vietnamese Catholic and non-Catholic communities.
- Partner with website development and IT team in developing and managing school websites and deploying CRM across all customer facing web platforms.
- Manage SweetIQ digital reputation management platform.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Communications Director.
Send cover letter and resume to Ryan Lilyengren, firstname.lastname@example.org.