The Director, Communications will oversee the development, implementation and ongoing management of all internal communication content, including messaging, packaging, promotion and distribution in partnership with shared service functions and operational business groups, development and management of all internal communications channels to ensure meaningful and timely information flow up, down and across the global organization. This individual will develop, administer and maintain effective corporate communications programs and practices in partnership with senior leaders across the organization. This is a key position within the Corporate Marketing and Communications team, responsible for driving employee engagement and advancing the understanding of CoreLogic mission, vision, and values as a CoreLogic way of life through effective communications strategies.
- Serves as point of contact for all internal messaging, including organizational transitions, CEO and other key leader communications, program promotion, and company intranet.
- Leads the use of all communication channels, including the company intranet.
- Develops, maintains, and executes effective communications strategies and messaging that resonates with employees across the organization.
- Serves as counsel to key internal clients on internal communications, including program planning, message development and implementation.
- Ensures effective and consistent messaging and communication delivery that aligns with company brand and audience segmentation.
- Develops communication action plans.
- Copy writes and edits to produce effective content.
- Develops and manages editorial governance structure for CoreLogic internal communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 10+ years of corporate communications experience, including internal communications experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing high-impact strategic communications across broad audiences including experience with change management, multi-business operating environments, mergers & acquisitions
- Results oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization; ability to effectively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven project management skills to include process improvement, measuring and monitoring results
- Superior communication skills – both written and verbal; team oriented
- Organizational and business savvy, with proven ability to interact with and influence at all levels
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.