- This event has passed.
Add Some Social Media Sizzle to Your Indy Practice
March 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
How can you use social media to increase your reach, expand your network, and boost your consultancy business?
Join IABC’s IndyComm group on Wednesday, March 28 for a guided look at social media best practices for independent consultants.
IABC board member and digital communications leader Ciara O’Keeffe will review key considerations, recommendations, and guidelines for a small business’ social media activities. Ciara will provide examples of how to effectively leverage social media features and functionality to achieve best results.
The presentation will cover:
- Choosing the right platforms for your business
- Using social media to establish yourself as an expert in your field
- How to create a network and build connections
- Posting relevant content for your audience
- Balancing self-promotion and promoting others’ thoughts
Ciara’s presentation will be followed by a Q&A, including open discussion of the group’s thoughts surrounding these strategies for building an independent communications business using social media.
- IABC members pay only for the meal they order from an open menu.
- Non-IABC members will pay for his or her meal plus an additional $20 + processing fee to attend.
About the speaker:
Ciara O’Keeffe is a digital communications leader, speaker, author and judge. Utilizing her experience in HR and Internal Communications roles at Unilever, L’Oréal and Diageo, Ciara O’Keeffe specializes in leveraging enterprise mobile technology to build stronger corporate culture. She has successfully led app development and launches in companies throughout the world.