- This event has passed.
Communicating the Value Proposition of Corporate Social Responsibility
November 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
As corporate social responsibility (CSR) continues to grow in strategic importance to the business world, communications professionals are increasingly being asked to not only manage these initiatives, but present a business case for them to the C-Suite.
How do communication practitioners from the corporate and nonprofit sector equip themselves for success?
Join the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) – Orange County Chapter and OneOC as we present the 2017 Symposium on Corporate Social Responsibility.
Conveniently scheduled as an extended lunch, attendees will gather for pre-event networking, followed by a moderated panel discussion. Hear an expert panel – including companies recognized at Orange County’s prestigious Civic 50 showcase – take you through CSR planning and implementation, and share communications best practices.
- Shari Battle, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- Jill Bolton, Director of Corporate Citizenship, Disneyland Resort
- Tennyson Oyler, Vice President of Brand Management and Public Affairs, Pacific Life
- Dan McQuaid, President/CEO, OneOC
Among the topics to be addressed:
- Setting goals and expectations for communicating CSR initiatives
- Who needs to be at the planning table – and when
- Adapting the large company model for the middle-market
- Budgeting considerations
- Modeling ROI
- Presenting outcomes
If you’re looking to maximize and more powerfully articulate the value proposition of your corporate social responsibility programs, this is one event you can’t afford to miss!
Please register by Oct. 13 end of day to secure EARLY BIRD pricing below. Registrations received after this date will incur an additional $15 fee.
Before Friday, November 10 end of day:
$40 – Members + processing fee
$50 – Non-members + processing fee
$28 – Students + processing fee