This position is based in West L.A./Santa Monica, CA – candidates must be able to commute to that location and be willing to work there on a daily basis.
**This is not a remote position**
We were retained by a prestigious Los Angeles Personal Injury law firm that is seeking a newly created Director of Marketing.
The Vice President of Marketing is a marketing expert who takes responsibility for overall marketing results of the company. The Vice President of Marketing oversees marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company’s market position and achieve desired business goals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns. The position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
What you will do:
- • Works in conjunction with the Director of Public Relations to manage online press releases, blog posts, whitepapers, digital renderings of speech presentations, etc.
- • Manages the company’s Content Marketing strategies, digital assets, and content for all social media and online websites.
- • Oversees the company’s Event Planning and/or Event Management, which includes evaluating sponsorships, etc.
- • Responsible for monitoring and analyzing the competitive landscape of other firms.
- • Promotes the Partners and Lawyers through speaking engagements, seminars, etc.
- • Plans, executes, and monitors marketing campaigns on channels including paid search, television, direct mail, etc.
- • Develop sound marketing strategies designed to increase market share.
- • Develop integrated campaigns including web, print, promotions, trade shows, advertising, and non-traditional communications techniques.
- • Determine areas for new growth or segmentation based on internal and external analysis.
- • Manage marketing budget including negotiation with vendors, placement of orders, approval of invoices, staying on or under budget, recommending growth opportunities, and planning for future needs.
- • Implement integrated communications campaigns and programs that drive growth, brand awareness, and brand value.
- • Interface with internal teams and internal/external communications resources to provide integrated marketing campaigns.
- • Coordinate with leadership to maintain awareness of product roadmaps and to develop key themes and messages for incorporation into promotional plans.
- • Analyze media demographics, manage media placements and promotions, negotiate rates, and monitor effectiveness via survey tools.
- • Evaluate and analyze the results of each campaign and program and make recommendations for future enhancements.
- • Create a repeatable, comparable tracking system that measures the success of each recommended campaign and program, and analyze the findings.
- • Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
Partnering with Great Companies to Deliver Great Talent
- • Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- • Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- • Build long-term relationships with employees, clients, government officials, and stakeholders.
What you will need:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on marketing or related work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- • 8-10 years of experience in Marketing in a corporate environment; experience with a law firm preferred.
- • Demonstrated ability to think strategically, plan proactively, communicate effectively, and develop and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- • Ability to diagnose situations, make the tough decisions, and implement swift action plans quickly and thoroughly
- • Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate effectively and tactfully
- • Excellent attention to detail, excellent organizational, advanced planning, and commitment to the accuracy of company communications and standards
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- • Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- • In-depth knowledge of market research
- • Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- • Critical thinker and problem-solving skills; team player
- • Good time-management skills.
- • Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 401k, etc. including a generous bonus plan.
There is no relocation assistance for this position. Local candidates are highly preferred for this position.
The company requires covid vaccines for all employees for the safety of their staff and clients. If you are not in agreement with that philosophy, this role is probably not for you.
Please send qualified resumes/CVs to: Tim@theamaronegroup.com