Access thought leaders in Orange County and throughout the world. Find your tribe.
Join or reinstate your lapsed membership in March and you’ll get 10% off international dues. You’ll also be entered into a drawing for a VIP prize package for the IABC World Conference in Montreal, including one full conference registration, three-night hotel accommodations, reserved VIP seating for all keynote sessions including Linchpin author Seth Godin and futurist Anab Jain and more. For new members who join IABC/OC during Member Month a free pass to one lunch/mixer/event, redeemable through June 2018. For IABC/OC members who renew during March, there will be a drawing for one of three free passes, redeemable at any lunch/mixer/event in 2018.
What’s in it for you?
- IABC is the only global association connecting you with the people and insights you need to drive business results.
- Build new skills and your tribe through IABC/OC’s monthly Network and Knowledge Series, IndyComm for independent communication consultants and more.
- Connect with more people like you. Get instant access to live and virtual resources, and thousands of communicators around the world ready to help you deliver results and advance in your career.
- Membership quickly pays for itself with access to free monthly webinars, Academy courses, CW Magazine, networking events, savings on World Conference and local chapter events, Gold Quill, and CMP or SCMP Certification and much more.
With so many assets that will help you find your tribe, IABC/OC can help you design a career for today and tomorrow. And if you are already a member, you can still benefit from International Member Month. Here’s how:
- Grow your tribe. Refer your peers to IABC and receive an entry to win a $250 Visa gift card for each new member who joins during March. Refer five members and get a free year of membership!
You have until Saturday, March 31 to join or rejoin at a special discounted rate. Join at www.iabc.com/membership. So, get moving and find your tribe. So get moving and #RockOnOC. Questions about membership? Contact IABC-OC Vice President of Membership Judy Iannaccone at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (714) 222-4777.