The Senior Director of Brand Marketing will be responsible for stewarding the brand identity of the CoreLogic brand globally and for managing the strategy and execution of all CoreLogic Brand marketing, identity and branding strategies and initiatives including the company’s creative strategy, development and management of the enterprise-wide marketing agency network and all facets of the corporate marketing plan and execution to drive preference, engagement and build brand loyalty with existing audiences and to cultivate new and emerging audiences.
- The Senior Director of Brand Marketing will develop and manage the global CoreLogic brand architecture and brand identity guidelines and is responsible for ensuring adherence to CoreLogic brand standards across all business units and team members.
- The Team Member will work collaboratively with a cross- functional team, including corporate marketing centers of excellence, line marketing, product management, sales, legal, and IT to ensure that all marketing initiatives are ‘on strategy’ to dirve awareness and preference goals contributing to revenue and market share growth.
- The Senior Director of Brand Marketing is expected to provide leadership on all elements of CoreLogic brand development.
- Lead the development of the global brand marketing strategy including brand performance and execution with business line marketing teams to ensure that all global, industry and solution marketing programs, creative assets, and collateral are aligned with the global brand strategy and comply with brand identity guidelines
- Develop and manage the annual corporate marketing and media plans for the U.S., including brand and promotional campaigns. Support, track and co-manage as required all brand marketing initiatives in Europe and Asia.
- Create, manage and track all brand marketing initiatives for the U.S. Support, track and co-manage as required all brand marketing initiatives in Europe and Asia.
- Direct the work of the teams to ensure effective strategies and flawless execution
Posting Job Requirements
- Four year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field strongly preferred; Master’s Degree a plus
- Ten to fifteen years of successful brand marketing and demonstrated strategic marketing performance in progressively broader and more senior roles
- Brand strategy and development experience. Previous agency experience a plus.
- Art direction or creative strategy experience. As visual steward of the brand, ability to set visual and design direction and to train and hold others accountable to sound design principles is important.
- Strong leadership skills, program management abilities, and demonstrated success managing and influencing a global team
- Ability to understand and communicate complex issues clearly and accurately.
- Excellent written, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work at the strategic, operational and tactical level, understanding how the “pieces fit together” and providing strategic guidance and coaching to accomplish the task.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.