Volunteer Leadership Opportunities
Want to improve your leadership skills? Learn a new skill in a supportive environment that you can take back to your job? Build your personal brand? Elevate and give back to your profession? Make strong connections with other leaders who can serve as peer mentors? Here’s your chance! IABC Orange County has volunteer leadership opportunities available to help you develop skills that can take you to the next level in your career.
Opportunities are available to match various skills, experience, time availability, and professional development goals. So, let’s find an opportunity that matches your interests.
Open volunteer leadership opportunities:
- Social Media
- Student Chapter Development
To learn more about developing leadership skills in a supportive environment, contact IABC Orange County President Laura Perdew.
In your email, please include:
- Link to LinkedIn profile
- Brief summary of communications experience
- Committee preferences (list all that apply):
- Professional Development – event logistics, speaker coordination, event promotion
- Communications – social media, member communications, marketing, website
- Sponsorship – partner engagement, recruitment
- Membership – retention, recruitment
- Special Interest Groups – IndyComm for independent practitioners, student outreach