Want to connect with other members? Learn a new skill? Improve your leadership? Build your personal brand? Help your fellow communicators? Here’s your chance! IABC/OC is looking for enthusiastic volunteers for the 2020 board year. Volunteering is a member benefit.
Opportunities are available requiring a range of skills, experience, and time commitment. So let’s find an opportunity that matches your interests. To volunteer or learn more, please contact 2019 President John Fabris at JohnDFabris@gmail.com.
In your email, please include the following:
- A link to your LinkedIn page or a brief summary of your communications experience.
- Notes on when you’re available (e.g., June to September, all year, two hours a week, five hours a week).
- Your committee preferences (list all that apply):
- Professional Development – event logistics (venue/catering), speaker recruitment, event promotion.
- Communications – member communications, marketing, social media, website.
- Sponsorship – partner management and recruitment.
- Membership – retention and recruitment.
- Special Interest Groups – IndyComm for independent practitioners, student outreach, and more.
Current volunteer opportunities are listed below.
- The 2020 ballot will be released soon, so we are accepting applications for all board positions and for volunteers on all committees.